Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Middle School

Okay... I'm going to Middle School in a week.... I can't believe that summer is over. I hope I actually learn something this year. With my old teacher I barely learned anything. I understand why Colton fell asleep.  But yeah, with my zits and braces I think I might get mocked, but by living with my brother Kenta I am immune to criticism. (He's not that bad though)
Kanji: Courage
But at least I get a locker! I'm going to put a Kanji (The third  Japanese alphabet) poster in it. Probably this one >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So yeah, to be honest I still don't fully understand the whole middle school thing, well I do. Or do I... never mind.

Oh yeah, I signed up for technology. I had to choose between Drama and Technology. As you may know I'm an Otaku. Japanese for Geek, or people who love Manga, Anime and Video Games, they both suit me well.

You may not know this but in school I barely talk. It's peaceful, but weird. In school people keep arguing, but I watch like it's television, so I won't get involved. But I'm thinking of trying to actually talk to people... nah. I only talk to friends most of the time.

But yeah. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Yep. School is a big animal planet show. I am known as smart. I hate that sometimes. Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I don't talk much I'm starting to think some people think I'm stupid....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Clark has a sixth grade floor, but I feel so short when I go up to the seventh grade floor ^-^'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!