Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Award

So, a friend of mine that blogs, Blogger Kate, has given me an award, through her blog, well, this one, and I decided to post it on my blog. This is the award >>> 
So, I now have to say a few things about myself:
1. I love snowboarding, although I did a face plant once.
2. I'm Japanese, and thinking of moving there one day.
3. I'm a cat person, all the way. [But dogs are cool, just like cats better]
4. Loves Manga and Anime!
5. Likes those little Japanese erasers, they're cute. I got all the pigs.
6. Fan of Battle Royale, it's epic.
7. Loves ghost stories, they are cool.
8. Likes everything Japanese. [Other than tattoos...]
9. Likes my 3DS, so much fun!
10. Wants to be a cop when I grow up, it'll be cool. Or a nurse, depends....
11. Uses throwing knives [kunai] for stress relief.
12. Likes making things out of felt, even though I'm not very good at it.
13. Likes to doodle.
14. Has a Katana, well, it belongs to the family, but still. It's pretty cool.
15. Is a video game addict.

So, I don't have anyone to pass this onto that doesn't have one... so yeah. Sorry! Bye!

4 comments:

  1. It's okay. I will try to find some bloggers who you would like to check to see what they have posted and ect. Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you throw your knives at? Kenta?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I throw them at a plank of wood, but sometimes a cardboard box. It's fun. Kenta and I run towards the wood and throw them. Sometimes we throw all three of them at once, it's cool. [And for everyone who is reading this and doesn't know who Kenta is, Kenta is my brother]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for explaining that detail! Just an idea: Perhaps you could start up a new blog were you pretend to be Woobie. I do it with Echo on my blog, and CK does it to. It is really fun!


    Kate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!