Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Battle Royale Dreams

Okay, I keep having dreams about Battle Royale. Last night, someone got a katana and tried to cut me in half, but someone cut that guy in half, and I ran away, and yeah. It was scary. I was like, "OH MY GOD!" But that was my third one. It was longer though. But I didn't get any weapons. :\ I asked Sakamochi, "but don't we get weapons?" but he said nothing. But I fear him because of what he did to Fumiyo Fujishoshi. (hint, knife + head) But in my first one I had a lot of close calls. (The people I teamed up with ditched me, over and over again) But yeah, I don't mind the dreams, but they're scary. But on the second one I was hiding the whole time. (I saw Link walk past my hiding spot!)
But yeah, the dreams are kind of freaky. Well, except for the Link part, that was just random. :\

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!