Thursday, August 23, 2012

Middle School Started

Well, middle school started, and it's great, it's just I'm stressed out a bit.
I have a problem: I sit next to a kid who reads like a kindergartener. He's not mean or annoying or anything, it's just that since we sit next to eachother we have to be partners for everything. And I have to do all the work. I don't mind working, but I don't want to do all the work. But I'm worried that if I switch seats he won't get a partner and he'll be completely lost, or someone else will have to deal with him, or that I'll hurt his feelings by switching seats. What should I do? Please comment if  you have an idea. If not that's fine.

2 comments:

  1. What class are you in? I just do all the work, or if he is very behind everybody , he should change classes. Once when I was in kindergarden, I would read to my big buddy, but they were meant to read to me! They did my hair while I read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in science class. I think he moved to a different class or something. ^_^ Wait, you read to your reading buddy when you were little? Cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!