Saturday, May 26, 2012

Japanese View

Yay! Today I found out that I got a view from Japan! I hope I get more views. I need to learn some more Japanese. [I know some basic words, arigato, doitashimashiteh, konichiwa, sayonara, hai, nihongowakalemasen etc. But there is still so much to learn.] But watching Japanese animes help.
          I found out that two days ago, I accidentally let Woobie out at night time. And in the morning I found out that we never let Woobie back in, so she was outside all night long! Okasan told me that when she let Woobie in, Woobie went right for the food bowl. I am guessing that she snacked on a fly or a spider or something, but I don't think that can keep anyone from getting hungry.
         Anyways, I am posting this post because I found out that a Japanese person went on my blog, so I didn't really see that much because it is in the afternoon. So bye!
   

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot more words than I know! BK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, in Hawaii I learned the days of the week, but I forgot most of it. :3
      How is your French going?

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!