Thursday, March 14, 2013

Honor band concert

I forgot to tell you that I did my honor band concert about a week ago ^_^ but before the concert I had to sit in the lunchroom and do nothing for 45 minutes (nobody else from my school made it so I was sort of alone) and then someone invited me to sit with them (because she said I looked lonely which I wasn't because that's what I'm used to ^_^') but I said sure and went over. They were so funny. After that we went into the concert room and had to sit through honor choir and orchestra. When honor orchestra was walking past our seats my friend Eric was looking for me when I was right next to him and I was saying "Eric, hey Eric, down here" for a while and he was like "oh there you are" and poked me with the violin string. That was funny ^_^' I'm sure everybody was surprised that, being as quiet I am, I actually had a friend ^_^ the orchestra was okay it wasn't that bad but *I'm not that into classical music* and then finally honor band did the concert ^_^ it was (I think) great people were like ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ (even though afterwards I got no praise from anyone (ーー;) but it was a fun 3-4 hour concert that I almost fell asleep through (orchestra was really good) but the thing is I didn't see anyone but my band teacher show up from my school
。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
バイビ!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!